E-Panel is an Aluminum Composite Material, ACM, also referred to as Die-bond
E-PANEL is an aluminum composite panel used for interior and exterior display and signage applications. It is suitable for mounting graphics as well as digital or screen printing, and can be saw cut, routed, or punched; however, it is recommended for flat panel applications only. It can be digitally printed on both sides and meets Class A fire rating based on the ASTM E-84 standards.
E-PANEL is comprised of two pre-painted sheets of .008” aluminum, (Die-Bond 0.012”) with a solid polyethylene core. 3mm overall thicknesses.
Advantages with E-PANEL™
- Suitable for digital & screen printing
- Can be printed on both sides
- Suitable for mounting graphics
- Very rigid with good flatness
- Provides excellent durability in outdoor applications
- Can be saw cut, routed or punched
- Recommended for flat panel applications
- UL Recognized
- Class A fire rating (ASTM E-84) in gauges 4mm and less
Recommended Uses for E-Panel:
- Point of purchase (POP) Displays